As the operator of the Ocean Engine Platform (https://www.oceanengine.io/), Beijing Ocean Engine Information Technology Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or the “Company”) attach great importance to the protection of users’ information. Before you enter your personal information on the corresponding page, please be sure to read this Statement carefully. By entering your personal information on the page and performing the “submit” operation, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect, use, and share your relevant information as described in this Statement.
I. Collection of Personal Information
1. We will collect the following personal information about you:
The information you enter/select in the form on this page includes your name, email address, and country of residence. Please note that the specific information that you are required to enter shall only be information that is required on the page displayed to you. We will also explain to you below how we will collect and use such personal information.
2. Please note that the personal information mentioned above is all provided by you voluntarily. You have the right to refuse to provide your personal information, but you may be unable to normally use the corresponding services or features and be unable to achieve the intended results of the services.
3. Our services are intended to be used for commercial purposes only, and are not suitable for personal users under 18. Users under 18 may submit their personal information to us only after they have read and understood this Statement in the company of their guardian and have obtained permission from their guardian.
II. Using and Sharing of Personal Information
1. You agree that we may use and share your personal information as described below:
(1) In order for us to contact you, we collect your name, email address, country of residence, company name, industry, phone number, estimated annual advertising budget in china, whether you are an agency or having a company website etc.
(2) If you intend to withdraw your authorization or delete the personal information you have submitted to us, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will handle your request as soon as possible.
2. To achieve the purposes described above, we may share your information as necessary with our technology partners and instruct them to use and process it as described in this Statement.
3. We will fully protect the security of your personal information. We will implement adequate policies, security technologies, and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
III. Governing Law
1. This Statement shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
2. If you want to access, change, or correct your personal information, or if you have any question or complaint about personal information protection, you may contact us via email@example.com, and we will handle it as soon as possible.